Friday, February 11, 2011

My 1st Card Challenge Entry

I was feeling a bit restless towards the evening because I did not make any cards today. So I went on to Waltzingmouse Sketch's blog and see if I should join their current card challenge. I decided today (although it's past midnight) will be the day I sent my 1st challenge submission. Here it goes...

Waltzingmouse Sketch's Challenge #33 is this :
And my card design entry is this :

My first card challenge entry

Stamps: May Hughes
Paper: Turquoise, Green, Beige, Playful Paisleys (Paisley & Petals)
Ink: Gold & Orange Pigment (Caroles Crafts)
Accessories: 5mm Ribbon (Sopp), Blue Button (GCS), Brown & Yellow Felt Flower (made with unknown brand)
Tools: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Ornamental Die Cut (Ellison), Sizzix Big Shot Express 


Well, I don't expect myself to win anything but I guess blogs like Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge stirs crafters like me to make cards especially on days when we are less motivated. I would say everyone who joins any challenge is a winner because you made something - an achievement! ;)






2 comments:

  1. Definitely an achievement, good for you for playing along! You did a great job with the sketch... all the embellishing came together nicely... Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi edna,

    thanks for your coming by. made my day!

    ReplyDelete