Friday, February 11, 2011

My 1st Card Challenge Entry

I was feeling a bit restless towards the evening because I did not make any cards today. So I went on to Waltzingmouse Sketch's blog and see if I should join their current card challenge. I decided today (although it's past midnight) will be the day I sent my 1st challenge submission. Here it goes...

Waltzingmouse Sketch's Challenge #33 is this :
And my card design entry is this :

My first card challenge entry

Stamps: May Hughes
Paper: Turquoise, Green, Beige, Playful Paisleys (Paisley & Petals)
Ink: Gold & Orange Pigment (Caroles Crafts)
Accessories: 5mm Ribbon (Sopp), Blue Button (GCS), Brown & Yellow Felt Flower (made with unknown brand)
Tools: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Ornamental Die Cut (Ellison), Sizzix Big Shot Express 


Well, I don't expect myself to win anything but I guess blogs like Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge stirs crafters like me to make cards especially on days when we are less motivated. I would say everyone who joins any challenge is a winner because you made something - an achievement! ;)






2 comments:

  1. Definitely an achievement, good for you for playing along! You did a great job with the sketch... all the embellishing came together nicely... Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers!!

    ReplyDelete