Friday, April 15, 2011

Liebster Award Presentation Time!




On March 2nd 2011, I was given this Liebster Blog Award by Dora from Especially For You Cards. Each award receiver is required to pass on the award to the other blooming craft bloggers. I mentioned more about it in my previous post upon receiving the award.


This Liebster Blog Award was created for bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers (oh, I am not greedy... let's make mine reach 30 followers for a start ^_^) , but still put a lot of love and heart into their work. It is given to bring light to new blogs and it's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others. The rules of this award are:

1.) Create a post where you blog about the Liebster love award and choose 3-5 blogs to pass this award to.

2.) Let these bloggers know you passed this award to them.

3.) Copy and paste this award on your blog

 



Sorry for such delayed award presentation but I couldn't make up my mind  and almost all the blogs I follow have either more than 300 followers or already been given the same award. With some time spent hunting for new award receivers and with some consideration, I have made up a list of 5 recipients. So, I am now presenting this award




to (*drum rolls*) ...


Andrea from Playing With Paper
Jennifer from Our Change Of Art
Mei from MeiFlower



Yay! Now, everybody claps!!


  
Congrats, ladies. I hope this made your day as it did for me. Remember to pay it forward.

May your blogging days be filled with hope, love and lotsa fun.


Cheers!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment