Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jocelyn Collection & Hobbycrafts Fair at Birmingham

I have been eager on checking the mail for some parcels the past week. So looking forward to the craft papers and tools I am collecting this month. Need to get some of these stuff as I have been feeling stuck with the very limited choices for making cards. 

The other day I saw this paper pack collection and instantly I fell in love with it... erm, maybe because I am also a tiny weeny bit bias. Take a look at it.





It's called Sei's Jocelyn Collection!^_^ Named after me! Ahaks! Yes, indeed it's gonna be included into MY very own crafting collection. 

Oh, by the way, I stumbled upon this craft fair coming up by end of March. Hobbycraft is organizing a craft fair at NEC, Birmingham. It got me all excited, so without much thought I got myself the fair ticket. This Hobbycrafts ticket also entitles me free entry to Sewing for Pleasure and Fashion, Embroidery & Stitch at the same venue, at the same time. I can already imagine that I would go crazy and would spend the whole day there till they kick me out! Immediately, I made plans with my mister to meet up with a friend in Redding and to spend the weekend there too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment