Friday, November 4, 2011

Pay it Forward DIY Project







Well, I have joined this project from Alison blog (formally known as StretchNBubbles) and taken it upon myself since 14th May 2011. The project is to be done before the end of 2011. I have hoped for five persons to join me but only 3 made it so far. It's November now and I won't have much time before I get too busy towards Christmas season. As it is, I am already occupied with dance classes and assignments to finish before the end of term.

So I have decided to just complete my project by sharing my love with the special 3 gals that had responded to the project on my blog post :
Marlene from D World Of Marlene Lo (I love her cardmaking style, go check her out!)
Christa from Serendipity Originals (My new craft friend within London who is passionate about cardmaking too  ^_^)
Zhana from Lovely Thread Garden (Another friend made through my blog giveaway, she does lovely tatting and embroidery)
 Girls, I am in the midst of preparing your gifts and will certainly send them your way by December. Hope you remember to do your PIF project too from your blog ;) 


Just thought it would be nice to mention their blog sites here... it's a also another priceless way for paying it forward ;)



I can't wait to get my hands on my craft tools and make some cards again. Time is indeed a luxury for me now. Oh, I just gotta be patient as course is ending in mid December.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment