Friday, November 18, 2011

Vintage Typewriter & Candy Jar



After months of depriving myself from card making and with hubby's full support & approval, I bought these new sets of stamps (through Create&Craft) and the Christmas paper pad :) 


I know my hubs would just allow me to buy anything but it's just nice that whenever I asked for his opinion and he would lovingly give the green light.



 

I have been eyeing these stamp designs particularly the typewriter and the jar. Glad to finally own them. Yay!


.

5 comments:

  1. yay good on you to treat yourself :) Enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the typewriter set is dreamy! lucky you=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Dora. A few days ago, I've just made 6 Cmas cards using the Jar stamp. Ooh, I love it.

    Hey МД, good to hear from you. Yup, there's so much potential with the typewriter set :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I certainly will but unfortunately it has to wait as the card recipients do check out my blog :) So it'll most likely be posted only after Christmas or so.

    ReplyDelete