Monday, March 28, 2011

Preparing my 1st Blog Candy!



Welcome everyone from all around the globe. ^_^


I have just came back from a craft fair in Birmingham. See my post about it here. I managed to grab some great bargains and will be allocating a whole bunch of stuff for my 1st Blog Candy. It's dangerous to stare at the items which I bought intended for the Blog Candy as it makes me consider keeping them for myself instead. But no, that shall not happen because I am too excited about having my 1st Blog Candy Giveaway!


Anyway, I will post about the Blog Candy soon after I am done adding more items to the bunch and photographing it.



Stay tune!


P/S : You may begin following me now if you are not already a follower. This will help you keep track when I finally post up about the Blog Candy. 




.

No comments:

Post a Comment