Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Netil Market Featuring eyeARTyou ^_^

It has been a long day for me. In the afternoon, I visited the Shepherd Bush Market to check out the array of cheap-but-good-fabric shops. The fabric shops and stalls stretch from Goldhawk Road tube station till the one of Shepherd Bush Market's. I was glad that Nicola, owner of Homemade London) recommended me to this area.
 

After purchasing materials at Shepherd Bush market, most of the day was gone. I returned home in the evening only to continue crafting and planning the set up of my craft stall for Netil Market in East London this coming Saturday, 4th June 2011. It's a fairly new market that has just started a couple of months ago. It's not a huge market but a cozy one and the rent is not exorbitant like the other established popular markets in London.






This will be my very first time trading and selling my crafts since I got relocated to this country. Kinda excited and not sure what to expect. Hope it will go well. Say a little prayer for me, will ya? ;)




.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on Saturday. Looking forward to hearing all about the day.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jocelyn, that must be fun selling your stuff in a market :) Good luck dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for your support!

    I have just posted about my experience here : http://eyeartyou.blogspot.com/2011/06/trading-at-netil-market.html

    ReplyDelete