Sunday, March 11, 2012

Abstinence For More Than 5 Months!

What were you thinking? Haha.

Well, I actually meant  : For the past 5 months I have not been able to do my favourite thing, making cards & craft, entering them for online contests & blogging about them!

Last December, I finished my 3-month intensive full-time dance course...



 




... & then 5 days after the graduation, 

A group pic of  all SDC teachers & apprentices



... I returned to my home land, Malaysia for a 2-month holiday. So, that explains why this blog has not been active. 



Taken during my day trip to Manukan Island, East Malaysia
Note : I hail from the capital city on Peninsular/West Malaysia, 5 hours flight from this Island.


I hope I will be able to pick up from where I left off. My hands have been itching to make more crafts esp. because I have accumulated even more craft materials from Create&Craft TV (UK), Malaysia, Singapore & Hong Kong the past few months.



These are among the stuff I've got :



























I will be away yet again this month end to attend a close girlfriend's wedding in Kathmandu, Nepal. While that would be exciting, I really can't wait to be more grounded at home. Such introvert as myself does need lots of time on her own to gain a certain level of sanity. Crafting would definitely help for the well-being of a craft-making-deprived person ^_^






.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time at home.I love all the things you bought for your crafting,it's so much cheaper in Malaysia,and Thialand.I also
    have been on a break,2months off,on a long holiday.I realy missed crafting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... sounds like you had a fab time dancing.. love the pictures.

    Great craft collection too.. cant wait to see your creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Krazy Krafts lady ^_^ yes it was good to be home. Craft materials could be cheaper in Asian countries but many craft tools are expensive as they are imported. Such crafting hobbies aren't as popular in Asia as compared to Western countries.

    Hey Annie! Long time no see :) I can't wait to play with them too. Waiting for my normal schedule to resume.

    ReplyDelete