Monday, March 22, 2010

Learned a photography technique ;)

It has been awhile since I've designed anything. Lately, I have been occupied with preparation to relocating to UK. I guess I wont be posting much here until after a month settling down in Sterling Land.

Meantime, here is a photo I took of my friend during her Chinese New Year open house in February 2010. I've just  learned how to make the twirling wave effect with my DSLR camera. And I have always wondered how they make the whole picture subtle while colour is focus on an object. So I opened up Adobe Photoshop for trial and error, then voila! This is it...

2 comments:

  1. awesome pic you chose!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I have not logged in for so long that I missed your comment.
    Glad to know a friend visited my site. Thanks! My 'subject' had the right expression!

    ReplyDelete