Friday, April 1, 2011

Time For Mother Nature



Literally Mother Nature! This card I just created is mainly green like the nature and it's for a mother. ^_^ 

Yawn, It's 3am now, so I shall quickly just link up this card for the challenges this card is intended for. I shall be back to this post to enter more details.















Realized the previous Thank you card maybe more feminine than the Mother's Day card.. But I guess it turned out alright because of the soft touches of girly elements like lace and flowers.


Thanks to all DT members that take time to visit my blog and leave encouraging comments. Not forgetting my friends that follows my blog too ;)



*Yawn* The lagging of the notebook during the uploading of pics took forever, it's now 4.20am.



P/S : Some of these leaf jewel embellishments will be included for my upcoming blog candy - my 1st one ever ;)




.

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I love all your embellishments, they work so well!

    thanks for playing the PCJ challenge and I hope you join us for the next one!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday

    Come back next week for another great tutorial!

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation. Love all those fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Love the layers of ribbons (heart this :)) and I love the embellishments used too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jocelyn,
    Simply Gorgeous! Love the dp's,the colour scheme, the embellies and the layout looks fab too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! All that fabric! I love the textures you created. As a gift the card gives even more love and meaning from the touch and feel it offers too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this is beautiful, I love all the elements you've used in this gorgeous creation. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this card is chock full of goodness! LOVE your organic look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is a wonderful card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful, an amazing mix of colours and textures!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! love the use of all those different ribbons! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Filled with gorgeous accents...I especially like that lace trim! Great job on the CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I'm late catching up on commenting, not enough hours in the day! Beautiful work thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks to all DT peeps. It's great to have you come by.

    Annie, tq. This is one my favs too ;)

    ReplyDelete